• BB's Kitchen Basic Set in AL Wood Colours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
3 recolour for the Kitchen Basic Set by buggybooz, using Apartment Life wood colours.

MESHES NOT INCLUDED, you can get them HERE.

Great big hug and many thanks to buggybooz.

This also recolours mustluvcatz Kitchen Sink and Bench available HERE.

[Image: thumb640x480]

All files have been compressed and checked in game.

[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Enjoy, have fun!

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
BB's Kitchen Basic Set in AL Wood Colours Screenshot BB's Kitchen Basic Set in AL Wood Colours Screenshot BB's Kitchen Basic Set in AL Wood Colours Screenshot BB's Kitchen Basic Set in AL Wood Colours Screenshot BB's Kitchen Basic Set in AL Wood Colours Screenshot BB's Kitchen Basic Set in AL Wood Colours Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 742.25 KB | File Name BB\'sKitchenBasic-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 1,094  

Comments
#2 05-05-2012
Smile My 3 favorite woods!!

#3 05-05-2012
I'm not going to DL this, because BB's Kitchen Basic is too big for me, but the recolor is done splendidly once again, Shell. Thank you so much!! Heart

#4 05-05-2012
Makes it even more usuable, thanks Michelle

Sorry, that is a members only option