• SciFi Walls and Floors
  • Creator: Stephsim
sims2 #1
So many walls and floors....

NixNivis and Steph Wrote:Again, the wonderful StephSim has allowed me to host some of her sci-fi walls and floors – 468 textures in total! Most of these walls and floors have previously been included with different lots, but they have never been released as a set before.

With collection files, split by colour.

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
SciFi  Walls and Floors Screenshot SciFi  Walls and Floors Screenshot    
Download link
Comments
#5 08-05-2012
Awesome! - I would use it for my Science-type Sims or maybe even my Robot Inventor Sims. There is also Servos so maybe they could benefit from some Sci-Fi atmosphere lol.

#6 08-05-2012
Thank you, Lee! Heart I'm so glad Steph let me give these walls and floors a home. Big Grin

And yeah, there are 468 textures in this set, so the walls and floors pictured are not all of them. Also, even though they were all created to be used in sci-fi settings, they don't all look super sci-fi; some do (like the Borgish ones), but some look like walls you could find in any modern Sim home. A very versatile set, this is. Sleepy

For those who want to see what the other walls/floors look like, Steph has kindly provided us with a slideshow of the walls here and of the floors here.

#7 08-05-2012
Oh my, that *is* quite a list... Maybe I'll come back for these anyway.

#8 09-05-2017
Hi this link is not going to this set! Any suggestions?

Sorry, that is a members only option