Hi. I'm Kiri
#11 08-05-2012 
They can't scare me off MLC ((hugs)) I've weathered the "Great Sims Dramas" of Sims1 and Sims2, I don't scare off too easy.

Karen - thanks! I'm sure it will be fine once the day's gone past. It's more the day than the age I think.

Lee - I think that's a great idea - I forgot to reply to your idea! That's probably a good place to ease myself back into creating objects again.

#12 09-05-2012 
G'Day Kiri, always great to meet another Aussie, sorry to hear about your mum's passing. As for turning 50, from experience I can assure you, you are not a year older...you are 1 day older than you were yesterday.

Almost forgot...Welcome to Leefish. As for smilies, love them, you make them and I'll steal borrow them. Smile

#13 09-05-2012 
Welcome, Kiri! It's always great to have someone rejoin us Sims 2 players. Smile

#14 09-05-2012 
* mustluvcatz circles the day in red and promptly faints

Such a well behaved young lady is that Fanseelamb.

#15 09-05-2012 
I'm a little late to the party, but welcome to LeeFish, Kiri! Smile Great to have you here!

* NixNivis is a die-hard Sims 2 player and think it's great to have somebody return from the dark si... I mean, from TS3. Wink

#16 09-05-2012 
I'm Ginnie, Boo's update person from Saving the Sims. I remember your site! And I post the Leefish updates in my list of things too.
Ginnie Wrote:We'll get along just fine as long as you never get between me and chocolate.

#17 09-05-2012 
Hi Ginnie, nice to meet you. You might find that as a member certain downloads filter options become available that you did not see as a guest Big Grin
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#18 09-05-2012 
Ah, ok! I use Google reader to get the updates from you, and finally decided to join and raise the average even more - I'm 65!
Ginnie Wrote:We'll get along just fine as long as you never get between me and chocolate.

#19 09-05-2012 
ah right - yes, the RSS function is very handy. Well, I hope you stick around to join in on the board Big Grin
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#20 09-05-2012 
Hi Michelle - it's always great to see another Aussie around. Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one. What part of Oz you from?
Also - with the smileys - let me know what you like and I'll put them up for you.

Thanks Fanseelamb. I will try not to go all fangirl over you. Your clothes for mens are my favourites!

* fans MLC, helps her up and gives her hot chocolate
It's ok MLC, they'll be back to normal in no time! Rofl

Hi NixNivis - do you prefer NixNivis or Nix? Smile

Hi Ginnie! [Image: hug.gif] Nice to see you here Smile
celebkiriedhel, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Dec 2010.
amazon wishlist because Lee said so.

Sorry, that is a members only option