Hi. I'm Kiri
#31 10-05-2012 
What would you like the musical one to do Karen? They can sing or play an instrument, just the one smiley singing, or a quartet? Like a barber shop quartet? or a choir?

#32 10-05-2012 
A choir would be the best ever! Thank you Big Grin
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#33 10-05-2012 
I am liking the smilies a lot - currently pondering how I could integrate wide ones like that into the clickable smilie list. Hmm.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#34 10-05-2012 
If I made it shorter so that it was about the same size as the fish slap, that would work?

At the moment I use PSP7, and it has stopped working on my PC a few months ago (I can usually do a couple of actions then it freezes) - hence getting a new PC.

Once that's done, it would be possible for me to make ones from mine that you like in a similiar style to yours. - yours doesn't look that difficult to emulate. Smile

If nothing else, I'll fix up celebrate to remove the white halo, if I can.
celebkiriedhel, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Dec 2010.
amazon wishlist because Lee said so.

#35 10-05-2012 
Well, function is dictating form a bit TOO much here so I will have a look at the code for the popup smilies. If you have look on new thread you will see the issue with the smilies popup - the number of rows etc is determined in the template (which is generated in the php file) - and they are TDs (archaic I know).

If you could fix celebrate it would make me extremely happy and I would be very grateful Big Grin Meanwhile I will go and glare at that code....

#36 10-05-2012 
Sorry I have to say it, every time I see these two I think of Lee and mirrored desks.
[Image: wait.gif] [Image: whip.gif]

#37 10-05-2012 
LOL

Indeed - please note both of those are me.

I think the smilie looking through a large pile of books with a worried look on its face SHOULD have been levini. But no.

THIS was levini > [Image: meh.gif]

#38 10-05-2012 
Rofl

#39 10-05-2012 
[Image: celebrate2.gif]

OK - I've removed the white halo. The problem you were getting, is because it was trying to do the edge as antialias, and assuming a white page, but left in the page side of the antialias. (I'm hoping this is making sense to someone).

The edge is black with antialias rather than the brown with antialias on most of your static smileys, so that can be changed too if you like. But lets start with this one, considering that PSP is being kind to me today.
celebkiriedhel, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Dec 2010.
amazon wishlist because Lee said so.

#40 10-05-2012 
testing (on CMO theme)

[Image: celebrate2.gif]

Celebrate

heh. Much better Big Grin

* leefish takes it and adds it...MINE .....

Sorry, that is a members only option