• Lee-Shell's Mission Extensions
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
With Lee's permission, I ripped off her 'Mission Redux Tables' to make an end table and coffee tables.
Also at the request of Lee, I'm including her 'Mini Mission Table' and 'Mission Bench' in this unload.

All tables are slaved to the OFB 'Missionaire Dining Table' and the Bench is slaved to the 'Sit-Up-Straight Dining Chair'. Which means you will need 'Open For Business' for these.

Some link you might be interested in.
Mission Redux by Lee, can be found HERE.
Mission Furniture recolours by me, can be found HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE & HERE
Mission Toddler Bed by me, can be found HERE.

[Image: thumb640x480]

Boring details...feel free to zone out now:

My stuff
ItemSubsetsPoly CountPrice
1x1 Coffee Table 11382125
2x1 Coffee Table 11446 200
End Table 11382 175
Lee's Stuff:
ItemSubsetsPoly CountPrice
Bench 21902 300
Mini Table 11382295

All files have been compressed and checked in game.

[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Enjoy, have fun!

Hey Lee, I couldn't figure out how you do the little box with all the boring details in it, sorry.

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
Lee-Shell's Mission Extensions Screenshot Lee-Shell's Mission Extensions Screenshot Lee-Shell's Mission Extensions Screenshot Lee-Shell's Mission Extensions Screenshot Lee-Shell's Mission Extensions Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 147.61 KB | File Name MiniMissionTable&MissionBench-ByLeefish.zip | # of Downloads 300  
Filesize 146.98 KB | File Name Lees-MissionEnd &CoffeeTables-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 300  

Comments
#9 09-05-2012
Wonderful!

What is this talk of toddler beds? I am very confused by these words of yours.

#10 09-05-2012
I added the table for you Big Grin

#11 09-05-2012
Great! Thank you. One tiles are so much handier.

#12 09-05-2012
Oooh! Me likes! Big Grin Great job, Lee-Shell-Lee! Celebrate

Sorry, that is a members only option