Baggy Tees from free dingbats...
#11 10-06-2012 
Just an update... I am still proceeding slowly with this project. I have two new beach tees to upload pics of and have hit the obstacle of having to move/reinstall everything to a new PC and Master Suite CS4 is among the things I haven't gotten around to installing so I've not been able to work on these for a bit. (I am reluctant to use the old PC as I fear it may be near death or at least in need of repair and I don't want to make it worse.) I do plan on putting up some source files and maybe a brief explanation/tutorial of what I've been doing, in case fansee or anyone else would like to make their own without having to re-extract the mesh, tint base textures, etc.

#12 10-06-2012 
I did notice we had not seen you around so much. I also realise I did not answer your question - I like the clamshell on red Big Grin
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#13 20-06-2012 
[Image: 7407305792_9c9a292abd_c.jpg]

#14 20-06-2012 
I like these. I especially like the fish Big Grin

#15 20-06-2012 
Good, I must be starting to get the hang of it since it isn't taking multiple tries so much anymore. Smile I will say I was concerned that the sand dollar fell a bit to the left (the sim's right) but I wasn't sure if that might not actually just appear that the shirt is a bit shifted and look perfectly natural, or I was just trying to convince myself it was OK to avoid doing it over.

#16 20-06-2012 
It looks better that it is not perfectly symmetrical - it is the kind of thing you see on screen-printed one off tshirts.

Sorry, that is a members only option