sims2 #1
TheNinthWave Wrote:This is something I had been meaning to do for a very long time, but wasn't satisfied with the end result until now. The moon is found decorative/misc and costs 0 simoleons. It even glows, thanks to some TXMT edits. Some things to keep in mind: It looks best with a straight on view, not really good looking sideways at an angle. Also, you probably want to place it at the very edge of the lot to avoid it getting in the way of other tall objects or your sim's house, of course you can just bring it closer and make sure the house or no other objects are in the way to make it larger and for better screenshots. Enjoy!

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
The Sims 2 - The Moon in Buy Mode Screenshot The Sims 2 - The Moon in Buy Mode Screenshot The Sims 2 - The Moon in Buy Mode Screenshot The Sims 2 - The Moon in Buy Mode Screenshot
Download link
Comments
#5 12-05-2012
Some people get in the habit of calling all cc mods. I noticed on wicked_poppies' profile on mts he says he "mods" the sims 2, when he only creates sims and clothes. Course, maybe he's just talking about modding and not sharing them anywhere.

Sorry, that is a members only option