Fish Snatcher
#11 12-05-2012 
* leefish takes back the fishslap to karen and huggles instead
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#12 12-05-2012 
I did notice something about the Index Fish - it has the titles of the uploads both as headers and as descriptions. Is it supposed to be like that?

* NixNivis is grateful she can't get fish-slapped. Wink She also offers Karen cake

#13 12-05-2012 
Thank you I like huggles and cake very much. Now back to picture taking, you're very distracting.

* Karen's easily distracted
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#14 12-05-2012 
* NixNivis never gets distracted. NixNivis is always completely focused and- ooh, shiny!

#15 12-05-2012 
@ Nix - yes, I liked the titles as it broke it up a bit. I was not sure if I liked it without the header on the Fresh Fishes(then is is exactly the same as the portal). Unfortunately, right now I ONLY have the titles as space breakerupnessBig Grin

Forum name?

Fortunately, fish have no feet.

also - I put it back - I was just curious on how much it actually added to the site. I might look at a guest header on bluefish. No banner for non-joiners.

#16 12-05-2012 
Oh, I like the breakerupness (great word! Big Grin) of the titles, too. It just seems a little redundant to me to have the exact same text as a description. But that's just me, and it's your forum. Smile

#17 12-05-2012 
Actually, now I've actually looked at it I like it with the banner.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#18 12-05-2012 
yea, it needs something. Will go for forum name and uploader.

#19 13-05-2012 
Quote:* leefish slaps all the members around a bit with a large trout.

*Shell cries foul, if Lee makes changes when Shell is in the land of nod, she shouldn't get slapped around for not noticing.

*Now, the fact that Shell didn't know what the index page looked like before, so would never notice changes to it, deserves a slap.

[Image: rose_5_text.gif]

#20 13-05-2012 
* BoilingOil does NOT consider himself slapped! Would be very hard to slap and hurt this Oily substance anyway...

* BoilingOil also reminds Lee that this contest wasn't fair. It was over BEFORE he knew there even WAS a contest!

Sorry, that is a members only option