Hi All
#11 15-05-2012 
G'Day Sookielee, welcome to Leefish.

#12 15-05-2012 
Big Grin I beg lee for help too Tongue Welcome hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!

#13 16-05-2012 
Welcome Sookie. I believe I did intro myself on CS3, so you probably have met me already Tongue

#14 16-05-2012 
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

*Sookielee bows to Leefish's greatness*
Sookielee, proud to be a member of LeeFish since May 2012.

#15 16-05-2012 
hi again Big Grin

I see you are busy on the re-org on CS3 - give me a shout when you are ready and I will do a write up on the site.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#16 16-05-2012 
How sweet thanks Lee. Great news, Hubby figured out how to get rid of not only proportal, but google seo as well. Right now I have a totally clean MyBB and we will be testing out the updated site on our local host for a few days to be sure everything is still working like it should.

#17 16-05-2012 
That is good news. Of course, editing the database is the easiest way to "fix it" but rather hard to explain in a chat room. From my own experiences with pro_portal, the worst that could happen if you didn't clean it is that you have some (very small) unused data in the db and a pointless tab in the ACP.

Google SEO - I don't know, I never used it, but Andreas (the developer) is one of the MYBB developers and is a great coder. Of course, it is a bit of an intrusive script - but he is coding to what his users want - which is Search Engine Ranking.

#18 16-05-2012 
I think he actually managed to totally get rid of the thing, there is no tab for proportal anymore. There might still be some stuff in the database, but if so it is minimal and the site ignores it.

#19 16-05-2012 
Yes, that was what I meant. Like I said - it does no harm, but can get exasperating to see something you no longer want or need (even my ACP is pretty Big Grin )

#20 16-05-2012 
I'm a little late to the party, but I still want to say welcome to LeeFish, Sookielee! Big Grin We can be a little insane silly at times, but we're really a nice bunch. Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option