• Retro Meets Modern - Kitchen Meshes
  • Creator: MLC
sims2 #1
MLC Wrote:Things to know:
This set is repository- the COUNTER is the MASTER for all the other meshes. Additionally, counter & island shadows are strange creatures and don't always behave as we humans would like them to. So- the counter wall shadows are slaved to the UPPER CABINET wall shadows. The CORNER ISLAND ground shadow is slaved to the CORNER ISLAND SHELF ground shadow. So if you don't have those 2 meshes, you'll get blinky shadows. Sorry about that, I really did try to get around slaving the shadows. After a week (ok, almost a week?) of wrangling them around and getting nowhere fast, I gave in and slaved those shadows.

There are 5 shelves- all have slots. The 3 lower shelves have 3 slots per shelf, the 2 upper shelves only 1 per shelf.

There are 2 trim pieces- some of the trim warped countertops. After more wrangling that part around, I gave in and made separate trim pieces. You'll need to use the trim pieces to fill in the spots that don't have trim- one is just for a counter with a sink (putting a sink in made the trim go bye-bye), the other is for the back of islands and counters (if you place counters away from the wall).

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Retro Meets Modern - Kitchen Meshes Screenshot Retro Meets Modern - Kitchen Meshes Screenshot Retro Meets Modern - Kitchen Meshes Screenshot  
Download link
Comments
#2 14-05-2012
Wow! Just been and got these. Can't wait to try these in game! Thanks muchly!

#3 14-05-2012
* mustluvcatz is not a slowpoke.

* mustluvcatz is a perfectionist and is ignoring the shadows remark.

Rolleyes

Edited because I forgot to mention what I'm ignoring.

#4 15-05-2012
Is a very nice remark

* leefish looks horribly hurt

Sorry, that is a members only option