Idea
#11 16-05-2012 
Well, me, I love to decorate sometimes, but sometimes, it bores me to tears. So I think I'm going to stick to the encouraging noises. Smile

#12 16-05-2012 
Sounds like fun. If I get this outdoor set I'm working on finished in the next few days (and uploaded!) I'd love to participate.

#13 16-05-2012 
NixNivis;12871 Wrote:Well, me, I love to decorate sometimes, but sometimes, it bores me to tears. So I think I'm going to stick to the encouraging noises. Smile

Even with all the lovely slots that Lee (think bookcases!), you and I have added to things? Confused

#14 16-05-2012 
It sounds like an interesting idea. I'll probably come up with something that everyone can laugh at. Big Grin
Ghost, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Mar 2012.

#15 18-05-2012 
@MLC, oh, I love cluttering up slots! Big Grin That's fun! But when I'm done with that, I have the rest of the room to go... and then I promptly lose interest and decorates things in pretty much exact the same way I always do. Sad

#16 18-05-2012 
It sounds like there's your challenge Nix - to pick a style you don't normally do. I did that once, it was really fun!

#17 18-05-2012 
Sounds great and especially since I dropped the ball on Levini's challenge (sorry buddy) I do love to decorate though because it's all apart of the Sims appeal.

I'm thinking we need some kind of restrictions though like a budget perhaps?
[Image: sig55.jpg]

Sorry, that is a members only option