1-tile Wachowt door
#1 20-05-2012 
One exists. I had it before changing computers. I've been looking and looking..anyone know where the darned thing is hiding? It would help if I could remember who made it, I reckon. But I don't. Undecided

In case you don't know which door I mean- it's the sliding glass door.

#2 20-05-2012 
Yeah, that would be a good thing to have too. I have no idea where it comes from though.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#3 20-05-2012 
Yup. Windkeeper, TSR.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#4 20-05-2012 
Hmmm. guess I saw those then. That's not the one I had though. The one I had, I downloaded from the site/a link on the site. I don't get dl's from TSR that way..on the rare occasion I want something from there.
I hate it when I can't find an exact thing again! There's some recolors I can't find again too.

Lee- you mind if I use your pocket door if I decide I don't want "that" door?

#5 20-05-2012 
go ahead and clone it MLC Big Grin

#6 20-05-2012 
Thanks Lee!!

You know, I keep thinking about the door I had. I'm 100% sure now that the download was just that door and it wasn't from TSR. This was a whole 6 months or so ago.. and you know how small sites/blogs/journals can just disappear overnight. I've a funny feeling the recolors I was looking for were from the same site too. *haz a sad now*

#7 20-05-2012 
oh yea - sort of forgot - if it is a glass door then I think you might be better off cloning the mauritania (so you get the light) - the "secret" to the pocket door is in the text file - the anim string Big Grin

#8 20-05-2012 
* NixNivis has nothing to add, she just wants to share that she has Lee's pocket door in every house. And the Star Trek door in every starship. Smile

#9 20-05-2012 
leefish;13022 Wrote:oh yea - sort of forgot - if it is a glass door then I think you might be better off cloning the mauritania (so you get the light) - the "secret" to the pocket door is in the text file - the anim string Big Grin

Well, at least you remembered before I actually did anything. Big Grin

So- is that the only thing I need to know then? Or are there anymore secrets?

* mustluvcatz uses Lee's pocket door in every house too!

#10 20-05-2012 
Just been and got them now, kept looking but never downloaded, have now! Thanks Lee
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

Sorry, that is a members only option