HTML Computer Store
#11 21-05-2012 
Have I ever mentioned how much I love orange candy (especially orange Swedish Fish), orange koolaid, that bright/slightly neon orange that's popular right now.... ?

#12 21-05-2012 
I am not Swedish, but I am orange and I HAVE been to Stockholm.

* leefish renames self to The Swedish Fish
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#13 21-05-2012 
* NixNivis has orange walls in her living room, albeit a muted orange

You can be an honorary Swede, Lee. Wink I mean, you're practically Scandinavian already; we'd be neighbours if Denmark weren't in the way!

I really, really like this store! Smile I don't mind it being purple at all, but I'm not too keen on the hot pink sofa. It's so... well, pink. But maybe that's just me.

* NixNivis doesn't like pink

#14 22-05-2012 
I love the colour, mainly because it's a colour I would never think to use myself. Purple, pink, orange & green...yuk!

#15 22-05-2012 
I was just looking for something different to what I usually use.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#16 22-05-2012 
If you're going to put in arcade games - may I suggest SimWardrobe's? (His are currently up at the moment). They are pretty wonderful and it makes a great arcade.

I think HTML is a great name, the only other one I could think of was BYTE ME.

#17 22-05-2012 
Just been to simwardrobe and got some pooter bits, i'll go back and look at the arcade games - thanks. Thanks for the name suggestion but Byte Me is 7 letters and I only have space for 6.

#18 22-05-2012 
@Karen - Thanks for the linkage to the signs, it will come in most handy. Big Grin
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#19 22-05-2012 
XanderGC;13133 Wrote:@Karen - Thanks for the linkage to the signs, it will come in most handy. Big Grin

You're welcome, there is lots of other good stuff in that link too.

#20 23-05-2012 
Here is an update. In honour of Lee I have added some orange, and it does work. This is the best orange I could find (even EA couldn't create a real orange!) I've had real difficulty searching for computer accessories, found some on sims wardrobe. I've changed the staff room but I haven't made it smaller because it would spoil the symmetry of the building. The lights in there make the seating look brighter than they are so I might turn them off for picture taking.

I still need to play test, but I'll do that tomorrow now, nearly time for my bed, been really sleepy this evening.

Sorry, that is a members only option