HTML Computer Store
#1 20-05-2012 
Well, what should I call this? My son came up with the name, so that's what it's called, 'HTML'. If anyone can think of a better name that's only 6 characters long then please let me know.

Well it's a computer store, selling, um, computers. Downstairs is the Apple display and upstairs the PC display. Comments very welcome please.

Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#2 20-05-2012 
That's looking good, Karen! I have no better suggestions for the name, though. I think your son's suggestion is great!

#3 21-05-2012 
Looks perfect Karen, can't see anything that needs changing, love the use of the fish tanks, great name (clever son).

#4 21-05-2012 
Hmm, I like the interior (love the fish tank) but I think - the outside lights are actually a bit small and out of scale somehow.

You could try the Pets EP outside lights as they have a similar look to the building style, or maybe go with the standard street light. I think you need height.

Is that space with the pink sofa the employee breakroom? If it is, it is huge and I would consider making it a bit smaller and seeing if you can get a video games display in downstairs (or if you have uni, the mp3 sales unit).
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#5 21-05-2012 
Thanks everyone.

@ Lee: I'll have another look at the layout downstairs and the exterior lighting. I have all EPs and SPs.

#6 21-05-2012 
It is absolutely wonderful and I love the name - you son is super clever. I cannot help but want a whole alphabet available in that sign you got lol.
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#7 21-05-2012 
The alphabet is available on MTS, when I get home I'll check who created it for you.

Home now...

The alphabet is available here http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?p=1530816

#8 21-05-2012 
Cool store, I like it and I love the name.

There has been something nagging at me about it though- I keep coming back and looking at the pics. I think I know what it is now. For some odd reason I think it should be orange.

#9 21-05-2012 
mustluvcatz;13070 Wrote:Should be orange.

+1 Big Grin
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#10 21-05-2012 
What to match with Leefish? I tell you what I'll try orange as well Big Grin

Actually having looked at the purple used orange might well go, trouble is then it would be in my work's corporate colours.

Sorry, that is a members only option