• Miss Crumplebottom's Home for Abandoned Children
  • Creator: celebkiriedhel
While I'm waiting for my new PC and don't have any sims installed. Here's pictures of the family I was playing with until the PC went boom.

This was a 7 Toddler Challenge, followed by a 7 Child Challenge. Both I and Miss C will be glad when they're grown up and uni bound.

Screenshots
Miss Crumplebottom's Home for Abandoned Children Screenshot Miss Crumplebottom's Home for Abandoned Children Screenshot Miss Crumplebottom's Home for Abandoned Children Screenshot Miss Crumplebottom's Home for Abandoned Children Screenshot Miss Crumplebottom's Home for Abandoned Children Screenshot Miss Crumplebottom's Home for Abandoned Children Screenshot Miss Crumplebottom's Home for Abandoned Children Screenshot Miss Crumplebottom's Home for Abandoned Children Screenshot
Comments
#2 21-05-2012
I think I would be too! My son-in-law is one of 7! but of course they're not all the same age.

#3 21-05-2012
You did such a nice job putting together these pictures! I really enjoyed the little peek into your game. Smile Thanks for sharing them and I hope your new pc arrives soon. Mine took over a month and even though we have computers coming out our ears (my husband works in computers) the wait seemed like forever.

#4 21-05-2012
Seven... toddlers...

* NixNivis runs away screaming

(But I love the pictures!)

Sorry, that is a members only option