sims2 #1
Are you getting cheated out of your leftovers all the time? Are kids rushing in to clean up or steal the leftovers that your active sim is just taking out of the fridge? Is the butler being a bit over-enthusiastic about his job - to the point of becoming the main annoyance in the house -, making the food disappear out of your hands? But most of all...

ARE YOU GETTING SICK OF ALL THAT CRAP?

Well, you no longer need to be, because now I've done what the EAxians should have done a LOOOOOOONG time ago: I've enhanced the "Get Leftovers" BHAV to make leftovers inaccessible immediately after taking them out of the fridge, thereby blocking everyone else from meddling with it! THAT should teach them!

Yeah, I know: there's always Pescado's dontshootfood. Sure. I was sadly disappointed to find that it didn't stop the crap in *my* game, and I've heard of others who have the same issues, even with dontshootfood installed. It may be stopping something, no doubt, but it's not the leftovers being nicked!

My mod *does* protect leftovers, at least in *my* game. And I think it may work well for *you* too!

UPDATE August 12th, 2015 - As of today, I have decided to discontinue support for this mod. For the sake of my stats I will not remove the download, so if you wish to use it, go right ahead. But if you run into trouble, I'll recommend using Cyjon's No Food Theft in stead. It is shorter, much more elegant, and less likely to fail.

Happy simming!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Get Leftovers Fix Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 657 bytes | File Name BO - Get Leftovers Fix.zip | # of Downloads 1,011  

Comments
#13 31-05-2012
HCDU reported no conflicts, I will be doing further testing.

#14 31-05-2012
I've been thinking: once the food has been taken from the fridge, it's no longer protected by this fix. I don't see yet how I should fix that. Sad

Aside from that; if there are no conflicts, the mod should work perfectly. If it doesn't, I'll need to look at it some more.

#15 12-08-2015
UPDATE August 12th, 2015 - As of today, I have decided to discontinue support for this mod. For the sake of my stats I will not remove the download, so if you wish to use it, go right ahead. But if you run into trouble, I'll recommend using Cyjon's No Food Theft in stead. It is shorter, much more elegant, and less likely to fail.

Sorry, that is a members only option