Hello.
#1 23-05-2012 
  • Registered
My name is Kunabee Tiger McKangaroo.
I am a very unknown Simmer, but I obsessively download CC... ever since I discovered it that is. I was on Sims 2, but have had Sims 3 for about six months (having Sims 2, oh, about six months before Sims 3) and now play that and never touch Sims 2... oops ^^;
I love to create... stuff... but have issues finishing it (stories, poems, roleplay games, Sims, neighborhoods/worlds... trust me, I've at least had an IDEA about it even if it never was started.)
So yah.
You can call me: Kunabee, Unistray208, Tiger, McKangaroo, or anything relating to those.

I've been stalking Leefish (the site, NOT THE PERSON! not that creepy) for maybe eight months... popping on and checking the CC (about the same time I started Mod the Sims and Parsimonous (that's spelled wrong, sorry about that guys <<)).
SO YEAH. hi. <3

#2 23-05-2012 
wave G'Day Kunabee, welcome to Leefish, it's good to see stalkers and lurkers, that haven't been scared off, come out of hiding.

#3 23-05-2012 
Welcome to Leefish!

#4 23-05-2012 
  • Registered
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys, it's always nice (:
...I feel like I should say more, but that's not going to happen...

#5 23-05-2012 
welcome to leefish Big Grin
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#6 23-05-2012 
Don't worry, we don't bite... much. Big Grin

#7 23-05-2012 
... and only if you want us to! [Image: wink.gif]

#8 23-05-2012 
AND also if you DON'T want us to... Welcome to Leefish, Kunabee.

#9 23-05-2012 
Welcome to leefish. Don't worry to much, from what I can tell they are harmless here.

#10 23-05-2012 
Another lurker peeps out from the shadows! Celebrate Welcome, Kunabee! And don't worry, we really... are just as crazy as we seem, but we're a friendly bunch, I promise. Nobody bites, we only nibble a little. Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option