• BV Stuff Recoloured- Part 4
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
As requested by Levini.

3 recolour of the Bon Voyage, Arched Window By Economical Effects, Solidity Door & Subliminally Soothing Hotel Door using Apartment Life wood colours.

[Image: thumb640x480]
Ring of Posies UNpotted by TheNinthWave, recolour by me not included.

All files have been compressed and checked in game.

[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Enjoy, have fun!

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
BV Stuff Recoloured- Part 4 Screenshot BV Stuff Recoloured- Part 4 Screenshot BV Stuff Recoloured- Part 4 Screenshot BV Stuff Recoloured- Part 4 Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 417.38 KB | File Name BV Hotel Stuff-Part4-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 846  

Comments
#17 27-05-2012
Michelle;13450 Wrote:I can hold back on uploading the rest for awhile if you'd like.

Or you could put all the recolors for an EP/SP in ONE archive, in stead of four Big Grin

#18 27-05-2012
BoilingOil;13464 Wrote:Or you could put all the recolors for an EP/SP in ONE archive, in stead of four Big Grin
No can do, sorry hun, it would go way over the upload file limit. Then Lee would slap me. As it is I'm pushing my luck with some of the files.
[Image: smilie_love_039.gif]

#19 27-05-2012
Well, I do allow up to three files per upload - I don't think it is doing any harm, and the front page looks nice with all the pics. I can add a thing to show MORE on the front page but that would 1) Destroy my layout and 2) Make visiting the downloads sections a bit pointless.

Sorry, that is a members only option