Daring trampoline testers wanted!
#11 01-06-2012 
Oops.. the PM thing should be ok now. Smile

Just had a couple of bad, down in the dumps days and when that happens I tend to turn things off and just stand back a bit.

#12 01-06-2012 
I've now sent you a PM, so hopefully, you've got it as well. Smile

Yeah, sometimes I just don't have the energy to spare but need to focus it on other, more important things. It's no fun, but sometimes that's just what you've got to do.

#13 02-06-2012 
[Image: ButchonTrampoline.jpg]

As you can see my Sims are enjoying the trampoline, it seems to be working as advertised.
RebaLynn1960, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Apr 2012.

#14 02-06-2012 
I have all EP's & SP's except H&M, Celebrations, Happy Holidays, very little CC and Game Mods and test cheats on.

Played with tested for several hours. So far love the animations (everything is as advertised). Had a small problem with the need, they never went up only down. Will be playing testing again today, going to remove all CC and Game mods first.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#15 02-06-2012 
For me, fun went up, and energy went down, as i would expect.

#16 02-06-2012 
Hee! Look at them go! Big Grin (It just hit me that I would love it if Sims would only do the air flips if they have a body skill of... say three or so, and just bounce normally before that, but I don't think I could pull that off, BHAV-wise... hmm...)

For the record, the only motives that are affected by the trampoline are fun and hygiene. Fun should go up, and visibly so, and hygiene should go down a little faster than usual - but not much. Any other motive decrease you see is not my fault should be the normal one you get when the Sim is just hanging around, not doing much of anything.

@Becca, glad to hear it's working as advertised for you! BTW, what EPs/SPs do you have? Just so I know what settings it's working for. Smile

@Michelle, I do NOT understand why that happens, and it drives me nuts. Confused I know it didn't occur until I threw the skill-gaining into the mix, but it doesn't make sense to me that the skilling should affect only the motives, and nothing else - if I'd broken the loop somehow, Sims shouldn't be gaining enthusiasm or fitness, either, but they are (at least in my game - do they in yours?).

What personality do the Sims have that the motives don't change for? I've mainly seen it for playful Sims (which makes me even more suspicious, since playful Sims are supposed to be gaining body skills faster than others) - but I've seen it happen for other Sims, too.

A question for both of you: Does the Sims' fitness increase too slowly, or does it seem reasonable (considering they aren't doing anything that strenuous)? I'm on the fence about that...

#17 02-06-2012 
I think most people that trampoline would disagree with you on the 'strenuous' side. I have friends who trampolined at competition level and their muscles were good.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#18 02-06-2012 
After several more hours of playing testing, I can report that all went well after removing my CC and Game Mods. Personally I would like to see fitness increase a little faster if possible. [Image: scoregood.gif]

I have attached pics of my download folder, before jumping then 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6 hours, sorry I missed hour 5...was off making coffee.

Side note: Nothing to do with the trampoline! I would love to know why the twins were still at school at 4:39pm, I thought teens got home at 1pm.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#19 02-06-2012 
Yes, the hygene does go down. One thing of note, the catalogue description, says energy goes up by 2.

I have all EPs, and all SPs except, Family Fun Stuff, and Glamor Life Stuff.

#20 02-06-2012 
NixNivis;13818 Wrote:What personality do the Sims have that the motives don't change for? I've mainly seen it for playful Sims (which makes me even more suspicious, since playful Sims are supposed to be gaining body skills faster than others) - but I've seen it happen for other Sims, too.

Aren't you confusing Playfulness and Activity? Active sims, and/or sims with a OTH of Fitness (Sports?) should gain body skills faster. And maybe even sims with an interest in Health, but I'm not sure of that.

Sorry, that is a members only option