Daring trampoline testers wanted!
#41 05-08-2012 
Is it too late to get in on testing this? I'm very thorough and can let you know how it works with vampires and werewolves. Surely you need a supernatural creature test. See how they deal with all the bouncing. Right? For science. Yeah, that's it.

* fanseelamb bounces hopefully

#42 05-08-2012 
It's never too late! Big Grin I'd be thrilled to have you test this. I have to admit, I haven't had a single vampire or werewolf or plantsim or anything other than your boring human Sims test this, so some serious supernatural testing is definitely needed. I mean, I know that human Sims won't catch on fire (all right, so there was that one incident with Randy Random, but other than that), but what about vampires? Won't somebody think of the vampires?!?

Erm. Anyway. I'll PM you the link momentarily - I just need to go get it from my Dropbox. Smile

#43 05-08-2012 
Hey now! Somebody has thought of the vampires! They've got a whole bedroom made in their honor AND an awesome music box. Smile

Of course, no vampire lair would be complete without a trampoline. Vampires need to have fun too.

#44 05-08-2012 
Good news. Vampires are brilliant trampolinists! I've only played with it a bit so far, but haven't encountered any problems. I LOVE that other sims can "watch"! And teach! Also love that they change clothes before and after. You put so many fantastic details into this, and they make it a truly fantastic object. Big Grin

#45 06-08-2012 
Vampire Olympics! Rofl Eric will win the gold medal for sure; I can tell he's a fit vamp who has at least 3 points in body skill (I bet it's much more), 'cause otherwise he wouldn't be able to do those air flips. Wink

And awww, you're making me blush here. Blush I'm so glad you like it, because I had a lot of headaches fun making this. I still want to tweak the mesh a little (it's a very fine line between having it not be too small and not having it cut off all Sims' legs at the knees when they sit down), and then there will of course be recols, both for the frame and the... black part the Sim jumps on that I have no idea what it's called? But eventually, it will find its way to MTS

#46 06-08-2012 
It's mods like this that prove that there is still tons of magic left in The Sims 2. I love The Sims 2 community because of stuff like this and more. Well done Nix! Celebrate
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#47 06-08-2012 
Aww, thanks, Xander! Blush Yeah, the Sims 2 is definitely still alive and kicking. Which makes me v. happy, because I love TS2 and if I were forced to go over to TS3, I'd just stop playing Sim entirely instead. Smile

#48 06-08-2012 
To many more years of TS2 and a pox on TS3... "TS3: Seasons", what a rip lol.
[Image: sig55.jpg]

Sorry, that is a members only option