Cookies
#11 29-05-2012 
My kids never eat my cookies ... that might have something to do with not having any kids, though Smile
RebaLynn1960, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Apr 2012.

#12 29-05-2012 
Michelle;13531 Wrote:So what happens if we decline cookies?

You can browse the site but you can't use it properly. The good news is, once you realise that declining cookies was a mistake then you can change your mind Big Grin

There is a bar in the header for if you decline cookies. It says so - you declined cookies and are sorry now huh (or words to that effect) and then you can change it to allow cookies.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#13 29-05-2012 
leefish;13542 Wrote:There is a bar in the header for if you decline cookies. It says so - you declined cookies and are sorry now huh (or words to that effect) and then you can change it to allow cookies.
Lee, I trusted you enough to accept straight away, so I'll never see the bar. Tongue

RebaLynn1960;13541 Wrote:My kids never eat my cookies ... that might have something to do with not having any kids, though Smile
I don't have any kids either; but if I brought cookies (biscuits) into the house my 2 dogs would rip the place apart looking for them.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#14 29-05-2012 
Cookies. Candy. Cake & pie (which we rarely eat). Ice cream. ALL must be hid- otherwise it's gone before I can even think of opening the package. To be honest, I rarely buy any of it. Cookies & ice cream, yes. But only once or twice a month.

True story: Was at the store one day and one of my kids asked me if he should get another bag of apples because they were on sale. I though about it for a whole second and said yes. While he was off fetching them I was telling the other 2 to take it easy on the fruit this time. (They can kill off a bag of apples in less than 2 days.) One of the workers overheard me and started laughing. She told me that wasn't something you hear every day- kids being told to take it easy on healthy, good-for-you food. But it's true...my kids were raised to think (wrong word maybe- because fruit is just as tasty..ripe, fresh pineapple? Heaven.) an apple/orange/banana/whatever fruit is just as tasty as a few cookies. (Of course, they'll still inhale junk food if given a chance.) But, good grief- do you really need to eat an apple..then an orange half an hour later, then a whateverpieceoffruit another half hour later? I love when watermelon is "in season"- one will actually last 3 or 4 days, lol.

Ok, sidetrack over. Smile

#15 29-05-2012 
MLC you are funny!

I accepted straight away Big Grin

My favourite is chocolate
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#16 29-05-2012 
Well, I also am not much of a snacker - but I LOVE McVities ginger nuts biscuits. Dunked in black coffee. Yum.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#17 29-05-2012 
mustluvcatz;13546 Wrote:But, good grief- do you really need to eat an apple..then an orange half an hour later, then a whateverpieceoffruit another half hour later? I love when watermelon is "in season"- one will actually last 3 or 4 days, lol.
Umm! Yes, I do that all the time especially with fruit like plums, nectarines, peaches, cherries, bananas, oranges and apples.

mustluvcatz;13546 Wrote:True story: Was at the store one day and one of my kids asked me if he should get another bag of apples because they were on sale. I though about it for a whole second and said yes. While he was off fetching them I was telling the other 2 to take it easy on the fruit this time. (They can kill off a bag of apples in less than 2 days.) One of the workers overheard me and started laughing. She told me that wasn't something you hear every day- kids being told to take it easy on healthy, good-for-you food.
True Story: I use to take my 3 Godchildren, aged 3,5 & 5, out for dinner once a week. I would ask where they'd like to go and they always opted for a Chinese restaurant...what did they order...steamed vegetables and boiled rice. Big Grin
(They are now 14, 16 & 16 and still prefer vegetables to junk food.)
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

Sorry, that is a members only option