Updates forum?
#1 25-05-2012 
Is there somewhere we can post to announce new mods and objects at our sites? Btw, there's a forum for it at mine, in case you want to advertise anything you have here.
Inge Jones, proud to be a member of Leefish since Feb 2011.
Simlogical

#2 25-05-2012 
Hi Inge - there's a forum called 'Sim Finds' here? I'm not sure if you need to be a member to see it, but that sounds like the place to post your updates?

#3 25-05-2012 
ty Smile
Simlogical

#4 25-05-2012 
And it needs a picture Inge - which will be on the front page, Big Grin
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#5 25-05-2012 
Am I meant to have one simlogical thread, or post new thread for each update?
Simlogical

#6 25-05-2012 
Hmm. It works like this: You post a thing that you think is a find. You provide a description of the items and what it is.

I don't have a forum for content updates from other sites, but if you have an RSS feed I can set something up that will pull new threads from your updates forum/downloads area whatever it is that you are advertising.

#7 25-05-2012 
Oh so the right answer to the original question was really "no there isn't anywhere on here for that". Ok, that's cool. As I said in my chat the other day, I'm trying to increase mutual exposure for the smaller sites so that more people know about more of them. Smile
Simlogical

#8 25-05-2012 
So you don't have an RSS feed?

What kind of an antiquated set up have you got over there?

This is our RSS url for all downloads : http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/syndication.p...7&limit=15

#9 26-05-2012 
I get updates from Google reader. I'm always interested inadding the feeds from sites that have them to it. And anyone can send me updates at schoepfvirginia@yahoo.com. My annual vacation is coming up in a few weeks (Boo gives me time off each year!), so there won't be anything published during that time, but when I am here they'll get into them.
Ginnie Wrote:We'll get along just fine as long as you never get between me and chocolate.

Sorry, that is a members only option