Auping Recolors
#1 21-06-2010 
Lee,
I did some recolors to give to you to post here at Leefish for your awesome new Cleo daybed. However, the subsets don't seem to be pulling the textures properly. Could you check them for me and see if I've just messed up or if there is a problem? I put them here since they are "work in progress" but feel free to take them if they work out and post them.

Recolors

Let me know if you have any projects you'd like textures done for; I'm on summer holidays and have plenty of time Smile

#2 21-06-2010 
Awesome - I shall have to go to work now, but I will take a look when I get home.

Thanks! Smile
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#3 22-06-2010 
Well, I tested them in my game and they work perfectly - base and AL. I shall take some upload shots and post. Thank you very much.

#4 22-06-2010 
Excellent! I shall try to find out what's going on with mine... no doubt some strange alignment of the planets or something! They'll probably work perfectly now Smile
amythestfenix, proud to be a member of Leefish since Mar 2010

#5 23-06-2010 
Hi Amythestfenix - I am busy on some conversions for Awesims stuff and i was wondering if you could help me out with some nice midcentury colour schemes?

#6 23-06-2010 
Sure can! Which items are you doing? Sarah's stuff is fantastic! I hope you are doing the Secretary desk and the Sutter desk (the second is not really mid-century mod, but I like it a lot).

Just a quick set of palettes HERE
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2010 11:36 PM by amythestfenix.)

#7 23-06-2010 
Hi - I have the chair kind of done - its ONE texture for the seat and legs. I will upload a couple.

[attachment=297]

File contains the mesh, some scraffly recolours I did and the original PSD so you can see how it was mapped. I plan to do the chairs and a coupla tables. 'Im not sure which desk you mean - do you have a link?

#8 24-06-2010 
This is the Secretary desk here. And the Sutter desk is here.

I'll take a look at the chair- can it have 2 subsets, frame and fabric? It's so much better if they can mix and match. But I'm sure it's not always possible.

#9 24-06-2010 
It has two subsets - but they are all on one texture - test it out in game. It keeps the file size down. Just always make sure that you dont repeat yourself with a colour Smile

#10 24-06-2010 
Oh, I misunderstood at first, but I figured that out when I began recoloring them. I don't mind having both subsets on one texture, but I usually do my subsets as separate files, so that I can pick and chose which ones I want and people don't have to keep 26 white frame recolors in their game because they have 26 prints that were done by someone with white frames Smile But if you like them done mixed instead, I can do them like that for you to post here.

I've made matching recolors to the Auping sofas, and I've found a couple of nice retro prints I'm going to try out on them. I'm still looking for a nice leather texture too that doesn't look grainy or out of scale, as that was very popular for this furniture. I'll put them in my Leefish file as I finish them so you can grab them and check them out.
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2010 09:14 AM by amythestfenix.)

Sorry, that is a members only option