#1 29-05-2012 
Hi, which plugin do you use to show the avatars in the last post and index?

#2 29-05-2012 
I got it from the mybb mods site

http://mods.mybb.com/view/ougc-avatar-in-forum-list
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#3 29-05-2012 
Thank you Smile

#4 29-05-2012 
it DOES have a slight flaw. If you have sub-forums on your index then the last poster avatar is the avatar of the last poster in the parent forum rather than the subforum. It is just candy though Big Grin

#5 01-06-2012 
leefish;13550 Wrote:it DOES have a slight flaw. If you have sub-forums on your index then the last poster avatar is the avatar of the last poster in the parent forum rather than the subforum. It is just candy though Big Grin

This is now fixed. Plugin is perfect Big Grin

#6 02-06-2012 
Thank you very much, I'll try later Smile

#7 03-06-2012 
I have a problem with thread starter avatar.

In forumdiplay_thread I have:

PHP Code:
<tr>
    <
td align="center" class="customhover{$thread_type_class}width="2%">{$icon}</td>
    <
td class="customhover{$thread_type_class}">
        {
$thread['avatar']}{$attachment_count}
        <
div>
            <
span>{$prefix} {$gotounread}{$thread['threadprefix']}<a href="{$thread['threadlink']}class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}">{$thread['subject']}</a>{$thread['multipage']}</span>
            <
div class="author smalltext"></div>
        </
div>
    </
td>
<
td align="center" class="customhover{$thread_type_class}"><div class="author smalltext">{$thread['profilelink']}</div></td>
    <
td align="center" class="customhover{$thread_type_class}"><a href="javascript:MyBB.whoPosted({$thread['tid']});">{$thread['replies']}</a>{$unapproved_posts}</td>
    <
td align="center" class="customhover{$thread_type_class}">{$thread['views']}</td>
    {
$rating}
    <
td class="customhover{$thread_type_class}style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: right;">
<
table><tr>
<
td>{$thread['lastpostavatar']}</td>
<
td><span class="lastpost smalltext">{$lastpostdate} {$lastposttime}<br />
        <
a href="{$thread['lastpostlink']}">{$lang->lastpost}</a>: {$lastposterlink}</span>
</
td></tr></table>    
</
td>
{
$modbit}
</
tr

#8 03-06-2012 
try this

[html]
<tr>
<td align="center" class="customhover{$thread_type_class}" width="2%">{$icon}</td>
<td class="customhover{$thread_type_class}">
<span class="float_left">{$thread['avatar']}</span>{$attachment_count}
<div>
<span>{$prefix} {$gotounread}{$thread['threadprefix']}<a href="{$thread['threadlink']}" class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}">{$thread['subject']}</a>{$thread['multipage']}</span>
<div class="author smalltext"></div>
</div>
</td>
<td align="center" class="customhover{$thread_type_class}"><div class="author smalltext">{$thread['profilelink']}</div></td>
<td align="center" class="customhover{$thread_type_class}"><a href="jMyBB.whoPosted({$thread['tid']});">{$thread['replies']}</a>{$unapproved_posts}</td>
<td align="center" class="customhover{$thread_type_class}">{$thread['views']}</td>
{$rating}
<td class="customhover{$thread_type_class}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: right;">
<table><tr>
<td>{$thread['lastpostavatar']}</td>
<td><span class="lastpost smalltext">{$lastpostdate} {$lastposttime}<br />
<a href="{$thread['lastpostlink']}">{$lang->lastpost}</a>: {$lastposterlink}</span>
</td></tr></table>
</td>
{$modbit}
</tr>
[/html]

The chat does not translate code well. It is why I prefer to use threads etc to post code.

#9 03-06-2012 
It works, thank you very much!

#10 23-06-2012 
Just an FYI (not a huge deal but still) the avatars on index took my page from a 95 on PageSpeed to 80 Dodgy

Gosh.

Sorry, that is a members only option