sims2 #1
Gosh......

Shady Patio Furniture

A versatile set of patio furniture that's nice enough to bring inside. It comes in five Maxis Match woods and with the thousands of fabrics available for Jonesi's bed blanket it's like the Sims 2 version of Create-A-Style. In keeping with the versatility theme, the loveseat cushions and umbrella are separate pieces and are shiftable with Apartment Life.

Garden Stackables & Garden Stackables Potting Soil (Requires Seasons)

They hold a wide variety of objects including heavy sculptures, live plants and outdoor lights. They can be placed on the ground, counters, all sized tables, and shelves. Sims can also interact and tend anything placed in them so they're perfect for live shrubs, flowers and allow for the possibility of container gardens. And since some of the plants as well as the planters have slots it allows you to combine flowers, plants and just about anything else you can think of and plop the whole mess into a planter that, again, you can place just about anywhere.

......and lots more. Go to MTS NAO.

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Patio and Garden Set Screenshot Patio and Garden Set Screenshot Patio and Garden Set Screenshot  
Download link
Comments
#9 01-06-2012
I finally got to see all of it in game. OH MY!! Those planters? I want those for real! A-w-e-s-o-m-e.

* mustluvcatz wonders if she'll ever recover

#10 01-06-2012
Picked this brilliant set up last night from MTS, better add me to the cellar too, Lee. Haven't seen it in game yet.

#11 01-06-2012
* NixNivis thinks that Honeywell is shooting for another gold cup Wink

WOW!! What an amazing set! Thank you, Honeywell, and thank you, Lee, for finding it. Celebrate

#12 01-06-2012
You guys are so sweet, thank you. Big Grin And Nix I think it's pretty safe to say that this will not be getting a trophy since I declined the offer for help making sure it was feature worthy.

* Honeywell is so embarassed

Sorry, that is a members only option