sims2 #1
Multiple versions of this mod already exist (I know Chaavik made a pair, available at Insim). But apparently, some people want *my* take on this. So here it is.

Very simply put, children and toddlers can no longer autonomously ask to be read to, and teens and older will not autonomously choose to read to the youngins either.

As a matter of compensation, Toddlers can now be directed to ask this (because originally, they couldn't).

Should work in ALL game configurations!

Credits: Thanks go to Nyxie for requesting this.

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Curb All Auto Read-To Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 656 bytes | File Name BO - Curb All Auto Read-To.zip | # of Downloads 1,871  

Comments
#9 04-09-2017
I absolutely can not play without this and without the no auto bathing toddlers mod !! These oft repeated actions drive me (even more ) insane (LOL)

Sorry, that is a members only option