No Free cell phone use
#1 02-06-2012 
I was wondering if there were a way to make a mod that added a base charge for cell phones on to the bills that sims get.

I was thinking, 15 simoleans per bill for one phone, and 1 simolean per bill for each aditional phone. This would simulate a family plan.
RebaLynn1960, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Apr 2012.

#2 02-06-2012 
Hi I know there is a mod for this on MTS and I just found it for you. I haven't personally used it but I have used other mods by this modder and I have no issue with them.

Check out all the deets here: Cell Phones Cost Money

wave
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#3 02-06-2012 
* leefish tries to hide link from BO....
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#4 02-06-2012 
I know about that one, and though it is good, it is not what I am looking for, because it charges per minute of use. It tends to be too expensive.
RebaLynn1960, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Apr 2012.

#5 02-06-2012 
* BoilingOil goes ballistic at XanderGC for daring to post a link to any mods of that... that...

Thank you, Lee, for trying to control this outbreak...

* BoilingOil gets the largest bat he can find, and goes after XanderGC, threatening to 'smash his skull'.

Becca, I've been planning to make changes to the billing system for as long as I've been doing mods, but that system still escapes me. Once I get it, though, I might just want to add your suggestion to it as well.

#6 02-06-2012 
awww, no. Poor poor Xander, he was trying to help.

the REAL answer to this outrage is to make a better version Tongue
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#7 02-06-2012 
I'm not informed on this rivalry or the reason for it, but I somewhat recently cleared out most if not all stuff by that modder, primarily for redundancy and/or conflict with prefered mods and my lack of 100% confidence in how those mods function.

#8 02-06-2012 
And THAT is exactly the reason why I don't call that... that... whatever-it-is, a modder! His crap is bad for your game!

#9 03-06-2012 
*covers head* Please no, I like my skull!

I had no idea of any kind of ill-feelings toward "he who must not be named" if I did I assure you I wouldn't have brought it up. Now we can get a BO "seal of approval" mod, a mod that is current up to date and much better.

*buys plane ticket/new identity*
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#10 03-06-2012 
* BoilingOil hits XanderGC over the head with the bat... which appears to be made of styrofoam, and doesn't even dent a ripe strawberry.

Sorry, that is a members only option