Amsterdam Housing
#21 09-06-2012 
I want the apartment all the way to the right! and I will be having a moving in party at 3am Big Grin what better way to introduce myself to the neighbors than as the insomniac and noisy wolf Tongue.

#22 09-06-2012 
Thanks Levini, sure you can have that apartment, just be careful that you don't fall into the canal after the party. What colours would you like me to decorate it in? (Haven't got that far down the terrace yet!)
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#23 09-06-2012 
Karen - it's wonderful!! I love the barge, and the pediments look great as they are!

I'm happy to move into any of them, but I'd rather be away from Levini - I like my night sleep Big Grin

#24 09-06-2012 
Thanks Kiri, I've changed the barge, there'll be a picture soon. You can have the house at the other end of the terrace, away from his partying Smile

#25 09-06-2012 
I have not responded to this thread because I know nothing about housing in Amsterdam, closest I ever go to it was a jigsaw puzzle. It looks fantastic with the bridges and barge.

I'll move onto the barge, then when the party gets noisy, I can move it up the canal...that's if I'm sober enough to notice the noise. Wink

#26 09-06-2012 
Updated pictures and barge. More help from the 'man who hates sims'. So I have modified it and I hope it looks better now Smile

#27 09-06-2012 
I think the juice bar should be turned around, and please thank the 'man who hates sims'. You know it's just the start...he'll be hooked soon.

It does look good, well worth the time and effort you have put into it.

#28 09-06-2012 
Thanks Shell, and yes it probably should be the other way around, I can never remember, I'll be playtesting before finishing it.

#29 09-06-2012 
I think this is looking really good - and the barge is spectacular now. Definitely thank the man who hates sims. Big Grin

#30 12-06-2012 
Lol! Well, I love it now. As for mah apartment, fill it with grunge and dirt Big Grin.

Sorry, that is a members only option