sims2 #1
There are two mods that I found very useful: TJ's Always Flush Toilets/Wash Hands and Squinge's Male Sims Pee Sitting.
The first makes sense, the second is only useful because sitting down to pee resets the glitchy arm after a sim had a mug of coffee AND it puts an end to the annoying xylophone-wee that little boys do...

But there was a problem: These two mods both change the same BHAV, so they can not be used simultaneously.

So I've combined both features into one mod: BO - Sanitary Sanity! Now ALL sims use the toilet sitting; they always flush, and neat enough sims (neatness 3 or more) wash their hands.

There are two versions of this mod: the normal version, and the No-Privacy (NP) version. The latter should stop most (but probably not exactly ALL) sims from shooing others out of the bathroom.

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Sanitary Sanity Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 1.04 KB | File Name BO - Sanitary Sanity.zip | # of Downloads 588  
Filesize 1.04 KB | File Name BO - Sanitary Sanity - NP.zip | # of Downloads 667  

Comments
#2 03-06-2012
Got to have this one, thank you BO Baby.

#3 10-06-2012
Love it, however, now my sinks are always breaking ... need a mod that keeps them from breaking as often. (I don't mind them breaking, but mine at home don't break every day).

EDIT: I think I have the one from MATY, but will have to double check(And it was only updated for NL).

#4 10-06-2012
I can't imagine how my mod could be responsible for this sudden spell of sink-breakage. I myself don't see any of that in my game.

This could be just a dumb spell of bad luck, but it could also be something that my mod inadvertently triggers, although I can not imagine how that could be happening. I'll check it out for you, Becca, because if there's even a slight chance that I caused this, then it needs fixed!

Sorry, that is a members only option