sims2 #1
There are two mods that I found very useful: TJ's Always Flush Toilets/Wash Hands and Squinge's Male Sims Pee Sitting.
The first makes sense, the second is only useful because sitting down to pee resets the glitchy arm after a sim had a mug of coffee AND it puts an end to the annoying xylophone-wee that little boys do...

But there was a problem: These two mods both change the same BHAV, so they can not be used simultaneously.

So I've combined both features into one mod: BO - Sanitary Sanity! Now ALL sims use the toilet sitting; they always flush, and neat enough sims (neatness 3 or more) wash their hands.

There are two versions of this mod: the normal version, and the No-Privacy (NP) version. The latter should stop most (but probably not exactly ALL) sims from shooing others out of the bathroom.

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Sanitary Sanity Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 1.04 KB | File Name BO - Sanitary Sanity.zip | # of Downloads 588  
Filesize 1.04 KB | File Name BO - Sanitary Sanity - NP.zip | # of Downloads 667  

Comments
#9 12-06-2012
Hey BO baby, I was having a problem with my Sims washing their hands after using the toilet...they just wouldn't wash them. I run the conflict finder and it showed a conflict with Christianlov's 'NoPrivacyToilet', even after I change from your 'Sanitary Sanity - NP' to 'Sanitary Sanity'. So I removed Christianlov's 'NoPrivacyToilet' tried again and now both of yours are work a they should. I hated having to tell my Sim to flush and wash hands all the time. If you were here I would give you a great big kiss for this...THANKS hun ♥U. [Image: kiss-icon.png] [Image: kiss-icon.png] [Image: kiss-icon.png]

#10 12-06-2012
Hehe, you might have guessed that the reason I made an NP version as well, was because any NoPrivacy mod would by definition conflict with this mod unless it was built in. So ChristianLov's mod had to go.

But now you've found that out on your own, without even asking for my help. That's something to be proud of, too! Well done, Shell! Heart

Sorry, that is a members only option