Walls by Bex
#21 28-06-2012 
Though the walls are in fact too bright for my taste these pictures do make it possible to see them clearly and make a decision before I download - which is the whole point of an upload picture.

Thank you Michelle for helping Becs out.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#22 28-06-2012 
Once I finish the set, I will be giving permission to recolor, and repost at will.
RebaLynn1960, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Apr 2012.

#23 29-06-2012 
Becca, I've attached the colour chart I use when colouring walls, carpet even bedding, (I don't upload them)...have no idea where I got it, have had it for quite some time. I think your walls would look amazing in the pastel colours as well as the brights.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#24 29-06-2012 
Thank you, I have downloaded the image and will include them in my pallet of colors.

There will most likely be a delay in this and other projects as the damage to my laptop was more extensive than I first realised, and I will need to buy a new screen.

I have come to relay on having two computers, and being down to one now, will no doubt slow things down a bit.

#25 17-12-2012 
Well, I finally have both computers working once again, and I have started work on the wall set once more. I have refined the colors even more. I don't expect everyone to like them, ofcourse.I will be posting updated pictures in the near future.

Sorry, that is a members only option