Feeding Toddlers
#1 08-06-2012 
If I have multiple toddlers in high chairs I can't tell my sims to feed them all bottles, then add a command for something else, because the new command jumps in front of the feed bottle commands.
RebaLynn1960, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Apr 2012.

#2 08-06-2012 
Yeah? And? So? WHAT? Big Grin

#3 08-06-2012 
Do I have to spell it out? Is there anyway to keep the commands in the order I issue them?

#4 08-06-2012 
Spell it out? Yes please, unless you'd rather have me GUESS what you're looking for... This *is* a request area, not a quiz! <grin>

Ok, enough jerking around...

Have you tried Macrotastics? It's a mod/tool by Pescado, available at MATY. After issuing the command to feed all the toddlers a bottle, you would have to click your sim, and select Macro.../Concentrate. Then, after that, you issue more commands.

If that doesn't work, I can TRY to see if it's possible to change the priority of the queued command in another fashion.

And if it DOES help, I still want to know about it, because then I can try to figure out from Macrotastics how to do it.

#5 08-06-2012 
I think I tried that, but I will make sure during todays play session.

EDIT: OK, I double checked, and using concentrate does not work in this instance.

#6 09-06-2012 
Something else of note, if I click on the Fridge to get bottles for the toddler (in a chair) it works like it should, but not if I click on the chair.

#7 09-06-2012 
Ok, so now I need to know what all mods you have installed that are related to feeding babies and toddlers. Also mods that are related to fridges in general may be of consequence here. (With links, please, unless they're my own mods.)

Then I can have a look at this stuff, and see what else could go wrong which isn't screwed up yet. Tongue

#8 09-06-2012 
I'l get the list together and post it as soon as I can.

Sorry, that is a members only option