Mauritania Door on 3 tiles
#1 13-12-2010 
Hi Lee,

The Mauritania set, epecially with your custom additions, is the one I use most often, but I often find myself wanting for the follwing two: a Mauritania double door and double arch on three tiles. If you ever get around to those, I'd be overjoyed! Wink

Thanks in advance for considering Heart

#2 13-12-2010 
BoilingOil;2010 Wrote:Hi Lee,

The Mauritania set, epecially with your custom additions, is the one I use most often, but I often find myself wanting for the follwing two: a Mauritania double door and double arch on three tiles. If you ever get around to those, I'd be overjoyed! Wink

Thanks in advance for considering Heart

Yes, I have had that request before - not that I have ever seen a one storey three tile doorway/archway.......

The two three tile doors (and one three tile arch) that come with the game are two storeys and have 25 objds and matching BHAVs..... I will have a go though.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#3 13-12-2010 
Well, the door and arch themselves would just be two tiles wide. They would merely be spread on three tiles, like a single tile window is on two Wink

And if it can't be done for some reason, don't worry.. just say the word and I forget it Wink (Also, I believe *I* was the one who asked before... on MTS Big Grin)

#4 13-12-2010 
Its the portals BO......and the wall masks, and the routing and the footprint and the CRES...... the mesh is the easy bit Smile

Unless you have seen another door/arch that is a two on three tiles? If you have I would love to get my hands on it as it will make this VERY easy to do.....The tbudgett extendables dont count as they are really a combo of wall masks and one tile portals.

#5 13-12-2010 
Ah, I get it... sorry Wink

#6 13-12-2010 
Nah, I will have a go, it will be more amusing than just churning out easy stuff.

#7 13-12-2010 
Yeah, that's the same with my modding... the harder stuff is much more rewarding to do, and you learn new things in the process.

#8 21-02-2011 
aha - I have NOT forgotten you. Thats a double door on three tiles - thats right? That is what you wanted?

PROBLEM: I cannot get the diagonal to work - that defaults back to two tiles. Sorry.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

#9 21-02-2011 
You are correct, dear, it's a double door on three tiles. And if the diagonal isn't possible, forget the diagonal. I hardly ever use diagonal doors, if at all. A door on three tiles, if placed diagonally, would take far too much space anyway Wink

#10 21-02-2011 
Yea, thats the point - it looks ridiculous on a three tile diagonal. Ok, well, I will get to work on the arch. Plan is a plain arch, plain double mauritania door and this one in the pic. Hoping for end of the week Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option