Mission - the Style..
#1 08-06-2012 
Something that Lee said yesterday in chat, made me think to look through my downloads folder and find everything I've got for Mission, and Maxis-Match Mission.

I'm wondering if this is everything (ignoring TSR)? I had a look at the Sims Wiki yesterday, but their links are out of date Sad

Mission Add-ons (Meshes)

MTS - Chrissy6930
Arches, Doors, Window, Fences, Gates, lighting (tinley)

N99 Maxis Match - Komasutra
1 tile Dresser
TV Cabinet

MTS - MsBarrows
Chess Set

MTS- Michelle11
Toddler Bed

Leefish (Leefish and Michelle)
Bar Stool
Dining Chair
Bench
Coffeetable 1x1
End Table
Coffee table
Mini-mission Table
Mission Table Remesh

MTS cokenasmile
Mission Swing

MTS - Huge Lunatic
1 tile Desk

MTS - ailias
3 tile mission table

Recolours

Amythestfenix - White Recolour
Michelle Smile
Ailias (another white recolour)
Hairfish
Piggi
e77?

Do you know of any other recolours? The thing I'm noticing with these ones, is that with all the new add-ons, not all of them are slaved to the original mission furniture, so they don't all pick up the same recolours. Sad

One of my MANY plans, is to pick out the woods I like the best (Michelle?) and recolour the add-ons that aren't slaved.... or alternately, slave them. But I want to get all the add-ons at once, so I can do this in one hit.

And yes. I am a woman of many plans. Why do you ask? Rofl

#2 08-06-2012 
There are some very nice sofa, easychair and dining chair cushion recolours over on awesims.

http://awesims.sixty-ten.net/2008/11/20/...rafts-set/

Re the recolours - This set is an odd one by Maxis/EA (I think an intern made it to be honest Big Grin). It is very high poly for what you get and uses a fairly complex uv map structure, so the bits are all separated. Quite infuriating.

Like on my recent barstool the cushion is identical to the usual dining-chair cushion, but in the original it is mapped to it's own texture - leather.

The woods are a bit more problematic as all the shadows for the panels are drawn on it - and as each mesh is slightly different remapping it all and redoing the repository (slaving) is not really a realistic option. Also - some are called wood, some are called frame.... etc.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#3 08-06-2012 
That sounds like doing the extra recolours then Smile

I hadn't seen the Awesims ones - I thought that Awesims was just Sims3. OK. Now I have another site to download.

So it's just the extra add-ons I need to find so I know all of them.

#4 08-06-2012 
Some recolour not on your list: OFB Mission Furniture Part1, OFB Mission Furniture Part2, OFB Mission Furniture Part3, OFB Mission Furniture Part4. The only add-ons I know of are N99 and TSR.

#5 08-06-2012 
Michelle - they are all on the list - they are there under your name - Michelle Smile )

I have all of those. Smile I tried some of them out today - they are gorgeous!

P.S. I'm not trying to do extra recolours of things that people have already recoloured - I just want to have the add-ons matching your recolours. Smile

#6 09-06-2012 
celebkiriedhel;14048 Wrote:Michelle - they are all on the list - they are there under your name - Michelle Smile
I thought you were referring to the AL Wood colours, sorry.

celebkiriedhel;14048 Wrote:I have all of those. Smile I tried some of them out today - they are gorgeous!
Thank you, if you want the textures just let me know and I'll send them to you.

celebkiriedhel;14048 Wrote:P.S. I'm not trying to do extra recolours of things that people have already recoloured - I just want to have the add-ons matching your recolours. Smile
Yeah I got that, as I said if you want the textures just let me know, as far as I'm concerned the best add-ons are simaddict99's superset...just a shame she's from TSR.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#7 09-06-2012 
That would be cool Michelle. I do have SA99's super-set. (There are a lot of artists at TSR, that it is shame that they are there.) I remember when SA99 wasn't at TSR Sad

#8 09-06-2012 
Michelle;14052 Wrote:
celebkiriedhel;14048 Wrote:Michelle - they are all on the list - they are there under your name - Michelle Smile
I thought you were referring to the AL Wood colours, sorry.

*Shell remembered she hadn't uploaded the Mission AL Wood Recolours [Image: Smiley-IPB-418.gif]
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#9 09-06-2012 
Well - there's something for you to do Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option