• OFB Mission Furniture in AL Wood Colours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
3 recolour of the Open For Business 'Mission Furniture': Lushcroft Antique Loveseat, Missionaire Dining Table, Reflection V, Sit-Up-Straight Dining Chair, Soldier's Quater Recliner, The Impossible Mission Island Bar, The Jave De Pwi Barstool, The Large Mission Coffee Table By Lulu Designs, The Legendary Bedscalibur Sleep System By Dulac Industries, The Mighty Mighty By Gustav Stickler, The Mission Coffee Table By Lulu Designs, The More Impossible Mission Counter & The Slumber Saddle Of Sleepnir By Dulac Industries using Apartment Life wood colours.

Other item you might find interesting, if you don't already have them 'Maxis Match Wall Cabinets' by CTNutmegger, 'Mission Chess Table' by MsBarrows, 'Mission Toddler Bed' by Michelle111, 'Mission Redux' by Leefish, 'BarStool Mission Redux' by Leefish, 'Lee-Shell's Mission Extensions' by Leefish & Michelle all these item are slaved to the original OFB Mission furniture.

[Image: thumb640x480]
Accesories not included. Shelves from 'Move Over Dahlen' by Leesester, Miniture Animals from the 'Fairy Tale Set' by Katavip made smaller by me to fit in the bookshelves, 'Miniture Grand Piano' by me.
All files have been compressed and checked in game.

[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Enjoy, have fun!

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
OFB Mission Furniture in AL Wood Colours Screenshot OFB Mission Furniture in AL Wood Colours Screenshot OFB Mission Furniture in AL Wood Colours Screenshot OFB Mission Furniture in AL Wood Colours Screenshot OFB Mission Furniture in AL Wood Colours Screenshot OFB Mission Furniture in AL Wood Colours Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 1,010.74 KB | File Name MissionBedroomStuff-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 515  
Filesize 1.68 MB | File Name MissionKitchenStuff-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 508  
Filesize 1.04 MB | File Name MissionLivingStuff-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 496  
Comments
#2 09-06-2012
ooh more, gotta have these too, thanks Shell Big Grin

#3 09-06-2012
Yay! Thanks Michelle! Big Grin I glad you remembered!

Sorry, that is a members only option