Allow guests to reply..but not spambot
#1 10-06-2012 
Hello, I thought I would also allow guests to respond to threads, but I would have the problems of spambot.
How can I not respond the spambots?
In quick reply I can't display the captca Confused

Thanks

#2 10-06-2012 
It is doable. Try zingaburga's spamalyser.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#3 11-06-2012 
I tried spamanalyser but captcha doesn't appear in quick reply :\
Or perphaps I could use security question, but I don't know how can I edit quick reply

#4 11-06-2012 
Are you using a popup quick reply? If you are, you will have to take it out.

#5 11-06-2012 
No, I'm using default quick reply.

However spamalyzer only shows me the messages that considers spam, but I need a plugin to block spambots, for example putting a security question in the quick reply

#6 11-06-2012 
I am a bit lost deb - I have quick reply enabled for guests in my resources section - check that out. If that is what you mean then I will have to go and remember how I did it Big Grin

I THOUGHT it was in the core to be honest.

#7 13-06-2012 
Hi, yes such as in your resource section, where there is image verification..then it isn't a plugin?

#8 13-06-2012 
Nope, it is just core. Try allowing guests to post. See what you get when you view as guest. Use spamalyser though or you will be covered in spam in minutes.

#9 13-06-2012 
Thank you, I have enabled from ACP default Captcha and now in quick reply for guests there is image verification.

I have disabled "Advanced Quick Reply Form" plugin because gave me problems with the width of the forum but so the quick reply is a little ugly Sad

Sorry, that is a members only option