Visible doors
#1 11-06-2012 
Is there an object you can click on to make doors visible and invisible, or can you make such a thing?

This would be helpful for locking and unlocking interior doors with out having to bring up the walls.
RebaLynn1960, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Apr 2012.

#2 11-06-2012 
You ARE a lazy one, aren't you? Hehehe...

Anyway, I *think* there might be a way to do something like that, but I'm not sure how hard/easy it'll be. The only problem is: I *S*U*C*K* at making things. Coding I can do, but objects not so much. I'll have a look, though.

#3 11-06-2012 
No need to make something new, can add the code to IJ's Multi Hider. Would save a lot of trouble.

#4 11-06-2012 
Hehe, the first thing I did, was check the hider (even before you linked it) to see if that would hide/reveal doors, because then I could have recommended that one... but alas, I'm out of luck.

If I didn't already have a standing permission from Inge to improve on her objects and re-publish them, I would have felt great reluctance to just add stuff to that object. Because normally, it's considered rude and unethical to do that without permission. And Inge is one of my heroes, so I wouldn't want to get on her bad side. But she's a lovely lady, and gave me permission a while ago, to just go ahead and use her objects for new and maybe even better ones. So you may consider yourself lucky Smile

#5 11-06-2012 
Lucky? Maybe, but also well informed. I remember reading that you had permission to work with Inge's stuff. I thought you probably knew where it was, but added the link, just in case.

Inge is one of my top modders as well.

I won't tell you who number one is for me, but his initials are BO Smile

Maybe I should make a list somewhere...
1. BO
2. CJ
3. IJ (Shes only number 3 because she is no longer active)

Now, Object creators are another story .. Hard to decide.

#6 11-06-2012 
You've only put me on number 1 because you want something from me, right? Well, it's the sentiment that counts, so I'll accept that lie, and feel appropriately flattered by it. Tongue

#7 11-06-2012 
Sorry to burst your bubble .... well ... Anyway, I put you at number one because I think you belong there. Though I have to admit, CJ is a VERY close second.

Let's put it this way.

I have about 60% of IJ's mods.
70% of CJs.
And 90% of yours. There are a few that would not fit my play style, but not many.

Sorry, that is a members only option