Update Monique's Vamp Sleep Caller to include custom coffin
#1 13-06-2012 
BO, would you be willing to update Monique's Vamp Caller Mod to include a custom coffin? Lee, fansee and I were looking at it and we'd like to add a custom coffin to the Interaction - Call Vampire lines so vampires would use both the Maxis coffins or the custom coffin interchangeably. The way it's set up right now they can only use one or the other but we're not sure how to get it to work for both.

I'm attaching Moniques mod, the custom coffin and the Maxis original in case you take pity on us and can work your BHAV magic. Smile The GUID that's needs to be included is the 0,0 GUID: 0x00166343.

#2 13-06-2012 
Thank you for posting this HW - I hope BO can help us.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#3 13-06-2012 
I'm willing, but I'm not going to publish anything unless you give me the links to the original downloads, so I can give proper credit when I'm done. (Would also have saved you the trouble of attaching stuff).

By the way, why are you including the maxis coffin? Afraid that the one in my game is broken? Big Grin

#4 13-06-2012 
actually, I asked her to put the attachments in, to save you the trouble so you can tell me off. Monique - has no policy on MTS where the file is, so dunno where to go on that. The coffin should be the Fansee coffin.... Odd.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=95517

Will get HW to repost.

#5 13-06-2012 
Thanks so much! Smile Included the Maxis one just because I needed it to figure out Monique's mod so wasn't sure if it would be helpful to you or not.

Monique's:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=95517

ETA:
The custom coffin is unpublished and is posted with Lee's & fancee's permission.

#6 13-06-2012 
yea yea, coffin is bust... Big Grin

#7 13-06-2012 
Try this one on for size...

This one should take whatever's available, but if both types are present, I think it will still take Maxis coffins first.

ETA: attachment removed Smile

#8 13-06-2012 
yes! It worked Big Grin

I had the attached file from your post and the fansee coffin. On the lot - two vampires, one EA coffin, one fansee coffin. Vamp 1 used the EA coffin, vamp2 used the fansee coffin.

Thank you.

#9 13-06-2012 
Cool! Thanks for the feedback, Lee Big Grin

#10 13-06-2012 
Works great, no issues here either. Thank you! Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option