Update Monique's Vamp Sleep Caller to include custom coffin
#11 13-06-2012 
ok, first attachment removed. Save space etc.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#12 13-06-2012 
Ok, update removed also... only three or four people have the required CC coffin, so nobody else need that update... Big Grin

#13 13-06-2012 
Wait wait... where is my file?

* fanseelamb is late to the party.... aaaah!!

Seriously though, thank you SO much BO and Lee and Honeywell! Would've taken me eons to try and make that work on my own. IF we can ever get the lid to close properly without giant gaps, then we can figure out if/how/where to upload it all. Smile

* fanseelamb looks for file under some rocks...

#14 13-06-2012 
jeez fansee.....

#15 13-06-2012 
vamp

#16 13-06-2012 
Right now a team of creators (me and HW) are working on your coffin Big Grin

#17 13-06-2012 
Fansee! I thought that, since it was DL-ed three times, you'd be having the update too, already. Nobody else needs it right now, and I want proper update stats when it's released. Not that dozens of people DL it without showing on my stats page Tongue

If need be, Lee, HW or I can send you the mod in a PM, though... Smile

Anyway, I'm glad I could help. It was a rather simple fix in the end as well. The only thing that threw me off a little, was the test for that first GUID in the original mod; it doesn't correspond with any object that I could find, so I wonder what M was trying to do there. I left it in because I suspect she made it work for some other type of CC coffin as well.

#18 13-06-2012 
leefish;14216 Wrote:Right now a team of creators (me and HW) are working on your coffin Big Grin

Have I told you lately that I love you. Have I told you there's no one else above you. Fill my heart with gladness. Take away all my sadness. Ease my troubles that's what you do.

(Will be in chat later when done shovelling coal.)

* fanseelamb quivers with excitement

ETA: BO, thank you! I understand. I'm sure one of these lovely ladies will share in PM. Smile

#19 13-06-2012 
You should have it by now, Fansee. (Figured out how to send it to you myself, now Tongue)

#20 13-06-2012 
Got it. Thanks a ton, BO. I truly appreciate all your help. Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option