Pepsi my cat
#21 21-06-2012 
Oh Karen

/hugs

I am so sorry.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#22 21-06-2012 
I am so sorry - sometimes knowing it is right doesn't stop it from hurting. Sad Thinking of you.

[Image: hug.gif]

#23 21-06-2012 
Karen,
This is the news I was dreading. When you reported that he was eating a bit I wanted to be happy for you, but I had a feeling that the end was near. Humans tend to do the same thing when they're (very) ill- it seems that they're getting better and it's deceiving. What's really going on is they're "getting things in order" before they're physically gone forever. Pepsi was just doing the animal version of that. He may be gone physically but you know he'll always be there in your heart. Keep him there and treasure the years you had with him. You're a good person and did the right thing. Don't ever dare doubt that for a minute. He's happy, healthy and pain free now- you loved him enough to let him go. Major hugs to you and I'll be thinking of you.

* mustluvcatz walks away crying

#24 21-06-2012 
I am so very sorry, Karen. I know what a terrible decision this is to have to make, even when you know it's the right thing to do. I'm thinking of you.

#25 21-06-2012 
I am so sorry to hear about Pepsi. If you want, I can make a tribute video for him, just send me some pictures, and tell me what song you want it put to. You can PM me if interested.
RebaLynn1960, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Apr 2012.

#26 22-06-2012 
Karen, I don't know what to say, sad news about Pepsi, but like MLC said "he's happy, healthy and pain free now-you loved him enough to let him go."

β€œTo live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.”
― Thomas Campbell
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#27 22-06-2012 
Dear Leefishers

Thank you all for your lovely comments, I'm still sad, but trying so hard to remember him when he was well.

@MLC Thanks so much for that, it's really helpful, I know in my heart I did the right thing for him.

@Becca Thank you for offering but we don't have that many pictures and I think I just want to remember him in my heart.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#28 22-06-2012 
Karen Lorraine;14624 Wrote:Dear Leefishers

@Becca Thank you for offering but we don't have that many pictures and I think I just want to remember him in my heart.

I can understand that. If you change your mind, you know where to find me.
RebaLynn1960, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Apr 2012.

#29 23-06-2012 
I'm so sorry Karen Sad

Sorry, that is a members only option