sims2 #1
Yet another attempt at setting some more sensible limits to one of the sims' interactions, this time we tackle 'Bust-A-Move'.

The EAxoids had set the following limits:
  • sims need to have at least level 6 in Dancing skill (makes sense, I wouldn't have it any other way)
  • every teen, adult or elder can do it, but adults and elders can NOT use this interaction towards a teen, though the other way around *does* work... WTF?
  • then, of course, there are some social eligibility checks, but those are not important.

In response to a request by Yetyak, I've imposed the following limits, all configurable in a BCON named "Social - Bust-A-Move limits":
  • "Enable Teen-Adult?" (0 = no, 1 = yes) determines if adults and elders are allowed to "Bust-A-Move" towards a teen.
  • "Minimal Active required" (default 300 on a scale of 0..1000, set to 0 if you don't want an activity limit) sets the minimal number of active points a sim must have to be able to do this. Lazy sims (less than 3 active points) will NOT autonomously Bust-A-Move.
  • "Minimal Outgoing required" (default 300 on a scale of 0..1000, set to 0 if you don't want an outgoing limit) sets the minimal number of outgoing points a sim must have to be able to do this. Shy sims (less than 3 outgoing points) will NOT autonomously Bust-A-Move.
  • "Maximum Fatness allowed" (default 666 on a scale of 0..1000, set to 1000 if you don't want a fat limit) sets how fat a sim may be and still be allowed to Bust-A-Move. Sims with their fitness in the lower one-third of the spectrum will NOT autonomously Bust-A-Move.
  • "Maximum Age allowed" (default = 3, 2 = teen, 3 = adult, 4 = elder) determines at what age sims can still autonomously do this. Elders are often too brittle-boned to risk such acrobatic moves, so I've set it to adult by default!

I've not touched the Dance-skill level requirement or the social eligibility checks, because I think those make sense as far as I understand them.

NOTE: This mod requires Cyjon's Smarter EP Check. It will not work properly without it!

So there you have it. This should do.

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Less Bust-A-Move Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 757 bytes | File Name BO - Less Bust-A-Move.zip | # of Downloads 589  

Comments
#2 14-06-2012
Thank you BO. I do find that Bust a Move is used quite a lot by my sims - usually because they are running out of conversation Big Grin

#3 14-06-2012
I know Big Grin At least this should help a little.

Sorry, that is a members only option