The EAxoids had set the following limits:
- sims need to have at least level 6 in Dancing skill (makes sense, I wouldn't have it any other way)
- every teen, adult or elder can do it, but adults and elders can NOT use this interaction towards a teen, though the other way around *does* work... WTF?
- then, of course, there are some social eligibility checks, but those are not important.
In response to a request by Yetyak, I've imposed the following limits, all configurable in a BCON named "Social - Bust-A-Move limits":
- "Enable Teen-Adult?" (0 = no, 1 = yes) determines if adults and elders are allowed to "Bust-A-Move" towards a teen.
- "Minimal Active required" (default 300 on a scale of 0..1000, set to 0 if you don't want an activity limit) sets the minimal number of active points a sim must have to be able to do this. Lazy sims (less than 3 active points) will NOT autonomously Bust-A-Move.
- "Minimal Outgoing required" (default 300 on a scale of 0..1000, set to 0 if you don't want an outgoing limit) sets the minimal number of outgoing points a sim must have to be able to do this. Shy sims (less than 3 outgoing points) will NOT autonomously Bust-A-Move.
- "Maximum Fatness allowed" (default 666 on a scale of 0..1000, set to 1000 if you don't want a fat limit) sets how fat a sim may be and still be allowed to Bust-A-Move. Sims with their fitness in the lower one-third of the spectrum will NOT autonomously Bust-A-Move.
- "Maximum Age allowed" (default = 3, 2 = teen, 3 = adult, 4 = elder) determines at what age sims can still autonomously do this. Elders are often too brittle-boned to risk such acrobatic moves, so I've set it to adult by default!
I've not touched the Dance-skill level requirement or the social eligibility checks, because I think those make sense as far as I understand them.
NOTE: This mod requires Cyjon's Smarter EP Check. It will not work properly without it!
So there you have it. This should do.