Coffin for Fansee (Vampire Bed)
#21 15-06-2012 
How about a resized, platform removed, Beary Cute Vampire. Big Grin

ETA: Lots of Beary Cute Vampires.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#22 15-06-2012 
EDIT: I have "unapproved" the two attachments (first post and second) as we don't want passers-by grabbing this early.

I mean YES, there is a queue of simmers all just waiting for an IKEA style coffin.

Michelle;14272 Wrote:How about a resized, platform removed, Beary Cute Vampire. Big Grin

ETA: Lots of Beary Cute Vampires.

I like that a lot - what is the poly count on that?
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#23 15-06-2012 
leefish;14274 Wrote:EDIT: I have "unapproved" the two attachments (first post and second) as we don't want passers-by grabbing this early.

I mean YES, there is a queue of simmers all just waiting for an IKEA style coffin.
Oh! you mean me, cause I couldn't wait to play around with recolours, sorry. Angel

leefish;14274 Wrote:I like that a lot - what is the poly count on that?
*cough, cough a massive 1374, unfortunately I don't know how to get it down. I tried using Direct X mesh tools in Milkshape...but I have no idea what I am doing and stuffed it up completely. Confused

ETA file for Lee.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

.rar  BearyCuteVampire-ByMichelle.rar (Size: 68.43 KB / Downloads: 447)

#24 15-06-2012 
well, you don't count as a passer-by Shell - you are a member, so I hope you have the file Big Grin

Hmm on the bear - maybe add it as an attachment and I will have a look in milkshape.

#25 15-06-2012 
leefish;14276 Wrote:Hmm on the bear - maybe add it as an attachment and I will have a look in milkshape.

Thanks Lee, added the file to my previous post.

#26 15-06-2012 
Ok, I grabbed the file Big Grin

#27 15-06-2012 
That is one cute bear. I like the freezer bunny too.. although that bunny has always kind of creeped me out. Smile The GOSlings will LOVE the grungy recolor you've done, Shell.

So- 2 drawers looked funny no matter how I sized them. Right now there are 3 drawers, 1 handle on each. I thought that might look too "cluttered" but it really doesn't. I'll post a pic after I redo it.

Fansee? Mapping the table to the coffin base did work out better. I'll probably leave the shelves mapped to the coffin since the texture looks okay on them.

I'll look for that dresser tutorial I've seen..but I'm not promising anything!

#28 15-06-2012 
what we could also have - is a house for the modern vampire Big Grin

All IKEA and stuffs....

oh, and an idea from B - she said why not have a music box or jewelery box that is basically a mini coffin ?

#29 15-06-2012 
I don't have any ideas or anything to contribute but I think everything is looking great--really nice job, all. If I think of something I'll be sure to chime in.

leefish;14358 Wrote:what we could also have - is a house for the modern vampire Big Grin

Yeesh, you're a harsh taskmaster. Tongue

#30 15-06-2012 
I love this coffin! vamp "BETT* Coffin from Ikea - for the modern-day vampire..." And ooh, look at all those nifty extras MLC is making! I must have this in my game when it's finished - and I don't even play vampires. Smile

* NixNivis runs away before Fansee can turn her into one

leefish Wrote:oh, and an idea from B - she said why not have a music box or jewelery box that is basically a mini coffin ?

With an animated lid (and maybe a little pop-up vampire), that you can open and close...

...and that is something I can actually do. Smile (I can't make super advanced animations - I'm no Rebecah - but this wouldn't be. But it would look nifty!) I can't mesh very well right now, though; need functioning left arm for that.

*"Bite" in Swedish. Hey, if they can name a lamp "the lamp"...

Sorry, that is a members only option