sims3 #1
I haven't uploaded here in forever.. and now I feel bad lol. You can thank Cmo for leading me back here Wink

Well, I was inspired to make this bed after making the Extra Lime chair and seeing a bed similar to this model. Similar to the style of Extra Lime, it complements the environment around it and looks very nice with other mission styled furniture.

[Image: thumb640x480]

Recolorable Channels:
1)Sheets
2)Pillows and Under Sheets
3)Backboard and Bed Frame

This has been updated for Pets, but requires patches from Pets-Current Patch. (ie. Patch 1.24 - Patch 1.34) If you have not updated your game, please do so.

Price:$1600
Found Under: Comfort and Bedroom

Poly Counts
649 Vertices
333 Faces

Screenshots
Cornerstone Stampier Screenshot Cornerstone Stampier Screenshot Cornerstone Stampier Screenshot Cornerstone Stampier Screenshot Cornerstone Stampier Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 235.04 KB | File Name SIMul8rReviews_CornerstoneStampier.rar | # of Downloads 247  

Comments
#2 18-06-2012
No need to feel bad. We like posting members - in all areas of the site Big Grin

#3 18-06-2012
You know - I never noticed that the bed sags under the sim when they sit! Wow! This is a great bed. Love it!

#4 18-06-2012
Lovely bed and love the curtains. You guys are making it very hard, not to get Sims 3.

Sorry, that is a members only option