• Droid Razr Replacement Cellphone
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Introducing the Sim Mobile Servo Razar!

Alright so because I like Leefish and because I like new cellphones for my Sims 2 Sims, I decided to upload this up on Leefish first and later on it will appear on my site (*cough* http://simplesimsproject.wordpress.com/ *cough*) at a later date.

[Image: thumb640x480]

I even fixed the description file this time! wave

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
Droid Razr Replacement Cellphone Screenshot Droid Razr Replacement Cellphone Screenshot Droid Razr Replacement Cellphone Screenshot Droid Razr Replacement Cellphone Screenshot Droid Razr Replacement Cellphone Screenshot Droid Razr Replacement Cellphone Screenshot Droid Razr Replacement Cellphone Screenshot Droid Razr Replacement Cellphone Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 42.24 KB | File Name XGC - Droid Razr Replacement Cellphone.rar | # of Downloads 231  

Comments
#5 05-08-2012
Woot 39 downloads! I feel so proud. Big Grin

#6 05-08-2012
lol - is not bad - I have some with less Big Grin

#7 06-08-2012
I didn't mean for that to sound so sarcastic, I was actually really proud of the number of downloads. Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option