• Bugs and other in Sims 3
  • Creator: noiredeb
The other day I played with The Sims 3, here's what I've done and the bugs that I had Big Grin

Screenshots
Bugs and other in Sims 3 Screenshot Bugs and other in Sims 3 Screenshot Bugs and other in Sims 3 Screenshot Bugs and other in Sims 3 Screenshot Bugs and other in Sims 3 Screenshot Bugs and other in Sims 3 Screenshot Bugs and other in Sims 3 Screenshot  
Comments
#2 20-07-2012
Interesting. Smile Pushing a stroller that way sure seems painful. I LOVE that little gnome- that is a gnome, right?

I don't play TS3, but I've seen lots of stuff like this for TS2. My game must be boring. The only strange thing I've ever really seen was a statue on the paperboy's head. It was a big statue and I have no idea how it got there. But still. That's soooo boring!

#3 20-07-2012
Yes, it is a gnome superstar Big Grin

By now I'm fine with Sims 3, but I love (and I very loved) The Sims 2 (and The Sims 1 Big Grin )

#4 21-07-2012
There's a lot I don't understand about The Sims 3. As far as gameplay goes, cc creating, and why the hell people like it so much. I honestly don't see the appeal. I might create something for it sometimes but Sims 2 just looks so cleaner, and prettier all around as far as game content goes. A lot of Sims 3 cc is very nice looking. Sometimes I'm surprised how people get such beautiful screenshots when I look at mysims3blog.

Sorry, that is a members only option