Hi and help please!
#1 26-07-2012 
Hi to everyone! I just joined though I've been a constant fan and player of The Sims games since The Sims 1 first came out way back in the late 90's!

This looks like a great place!

I was wondering if there is anywhere on this site I can get some help with operating the latest version of SimPe? I used to be a fairly fluent user of SimPe but since downloading the latest version I only get a blank program and none of the file information shows up as it used to in Plug-in view.

Where should I post my queries about this for some help? I tried to ask Boiling Oil in one of his mod posts but it kept telling me I "tripped the spam filter" and used too many sigs and links even though there wasn't a single sig, smilie or link in my post! So I couldn't even post my question! Dodgy

#2 26-07-2012 
hi hi

Best way to ask BO is to post in his garage forum - for which you need to be a member.

You might want to post in the sims2 help forum - under sims discussion. http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=74

Sorry about the filters, but that is just a sad fact of life on the Internet today.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#3 26-07-2012 
Velcome. vamp

Your SimPE problem sounds like one that used to drive me batty. Turns out all I had to do was reset the layout to the default SimPE layout in the Preferences. Good luck with fixing yours!

#4 26-07-2012 
Hi Valentinegirl,

Welcome to Leefish.

Contrary to Lee's suggestion, I'd like to state that The Garage would not be the best place to ask for help. It's meant to be a place to request new mods. The Sims Discussion forum that Lee linked to, would be a great place, though!

Oh, and please, may I make another suggestion? Lose the space in my name! I'm BoilingOil, and NOT 'Boiling Oil'. Thank you very much in advance Tongue

#5 26-07-2012 
G'Day Valentinegirl, welcome to Leefish.

#6 26-07-2012 
Welcome valentinegirl Smile

#7 26-07-2012 
Welcome to Leefish, hope you'll have a lot of fun here Smile It's a great place to hang out Big Grin
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#8 27-07-2012 
Welcome to Leefish, valentinegirl! I hope (and think) you'll like it here. Smile

If you haven't fixed it already, I agree with Fansee that it sounds like your SimPE problem could be fixed by resetting the layout. It's happened to me, too - drove me nuts before I figured out how to fix it. Dodgy Hope you can get it to work for you!

Sorry, that is a members only option