sims2 #1
The summer has finally arrived in the UK! So, thinking of long, lazy days by the beach I was prompted to build this little beach house.

So, as you sit on the verandah gaze across the road (as long as someone hasn’t built on it) to the sea beyond. When you’ve tired of that why not sit on the deck out the back and admire the view from there, taking in the little pebbly beach garden.

This house has:
1 bedroom
Lounge
Kitchen/Diner
Reading Nook
Shower room

Lot size: 2 x 3
Purchase price: 45,081

This house is not built on a beach lot.

Custom Content not included but required(Click to View)
Custom Content included(Click to View)

Lots
Please do not reupload my Lots and claim them as your own. If you would like to use any of my Lots in a neighbourhood that you wish to upload please PM me for permission first.

Recolours
You may use my recolours in Lots that you upload to any site. Please provide a link back to my profile on the site that you downloaded it from. Whilst some of my recolours can be found here at Leefish and SFUK most of them are at MTS (http://db.modthesims.info/member.php?u=417674).

Screenshots
The Blue Beach House Screenshot The Blue Beach House Screenshot The Blue Beach House Screenshot The Blue Beach House Screenshot The Blue Beach House Screenshot The Blue Beach House Screenshot The Blue Beach House Screenshot The Blue Beach House Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 1.31 MB | File Name The Blue Beach House.rar | # of Downloads 106  

Comments
#2 05-08-2012
Oh how cute! Very very. Thanks for sharing. Smile

#3 05-08-2012
Wow, that is really nice. I especially like the way you did the bedroom.

#4 05-08-2012
Just wanted to create something that was easier to do. Glad you like it. Tried not to use too much CC -didn't succeed, lol!

Sorry, that is a members only option