sims2 #1

There never seems to be enough single tile dining tables for Sims. Especially sims just starting out in small homes/apartments with limited space. So I thought I would make a small set of single tile dining tables. Repository has been used. See below for more information.

This set includes the following-

Metro 1x1 Dining Table
Modern style square table. Polycount -392
Toulouse 1x1 Dining Table
The same as the full size version I did many moons ago, but single tile. Polycount - 420
Neptune 1x1 Dining Table
This is a new mesh. A round single tile table. Polycount - 918
Lily 1x1 Dining Table
This is another new mesh. A single tile round table. Polycount - 698
Ellis 1x1 Dining Table
This is another new mesh. A single tile table with rounded edge table top. Polycount - 808

The Ellis Dining Table is the Master Mesh. All the other tables get their textures from this file. This mesh needs to be installed for the other tables to show correctly.

Each table has 2 additional recolors included. Enjoy

As of 27/09/2014 My TOU is the following.
All my meshes are share friendly and can be included with Recolours.
DO NOT modify my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors to use with your own projects.
DO NOT convert ANY of my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors from Sims 2 to Sims 3. Or Vis-versa
DO NOT convert ANY of my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors to Sims 4.

You don't claim my stuff as your own.
You don't upload ANY of my creations to a site to download directly.

Screenshots
Single Tile Dining Table Set Screenshot Single Tile Dining Table Set Screenshot Single Tile Dining Table Set Screenshot Single Tile Dining Table Set Screenshot Single Tile Dining Table Set Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 383.32 KB | File Name SAILFINDRAGON_SingleTileDining_SIMS2.zip | # of Downloads 699  

Comments
#2 09-08-2012
wow, how pretty. Thank you.

#3 09-08-2012
Wow, so that's what you've been up to! Going for the download button now Smile

#4 09-08-2012
Oh wow! Single tile tables are indeed very useful, and these single tile tables are beautiful too! Thank you!

Sorry, that is a members only option