sims2 #1

The Stone Tile Wall & Floor Set consists of 10 Floors in a variety of two tone muted natural colors. Also included in the set, is 10 Half (more like 3 quarter) Tile Walls with white wood base skirting, white wood dado and painted upper half. Both walls & floors have a white grout finish in the tile area.
This is a custom texture made by me. So, if there's a color I have not included within this set that you would like to see in your game, feel free to let me know and I will see what I can do.

Hope you enjoy. Happy Simming.

As of 27/09/2014 My TOU is the following.
All my meshes are share friendly and can be included with Recolours.
DO NOT modify my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors to use with your own projects.
DO NOT convert ANY of my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors from Sims 2 to Sims 3. Or Vis-versa
DO NOT convert ANY of my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors to Sims 4.

You don't claim my stuff as your own.
You don't upload ANY of my creations to a site to download directly.

Screenshots
Stone Tile & Wall Set - Muted Colors Screenshot Stone Tile & Wall Set - Muted Colors Screenshot Stone Tile & Wall Set - Muted Colors Screenshot Stone Tile & Wall Set - Muted Colors Screenshot Stone Tile & Wall Set - Muted Colors Screenshot Stone Tile & Wall Set - Muted Colors Screenshot Stone Tile & Wall Set - Muted Colors Screenshot Stone Tile & Wall Set - Muted Colors Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 635.22 KB | File Name SAILFINDRAGON_StoneTileWallFloorsMUTED_SIMS2.zip | # of Downloads 700  

Comments
#17 23-05-2014
These are some of my favourites Felicity. Smile

#18 26-05-2014
Use these all the time! My favorite tile!

#19 27-05-2014
so pretty, thank you!

Sorry, that is a members only option