sims2 #1

Another one of my older creations, now updated! I'm on a roll, so I figure why stop now. This is the Contrasting Brick Set. The set consists of 6 contrasting brick walls in 6 earthy type colors. The bricks themselves have a very sandy texture.
I have also updated these walls to package file format and renamed so they can easily be identified within your downloads folder.

Hope you enjoy. Happy Simming.

As of 27/09/2014 My TOU is the following.
All my meshes are share friendly and can be included with Recolours.
DO NOT modify my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors to use with your own projects.
DO NOT convert ANY of my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors from Sims 2 to Sims 3. Or Vis-versa
DO NOT convert ANY of my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors to Sims 4.

You don't claim my stuff as your own.
You don't upload ANY of my creations to a site to download directly.

Screenshots
Contrasting Brick Wall Set Screenshot Contrasting Brick Wall Set Screenshot Contrasting Brick Wall Set Screenshot Contrasting Brick Wall Set Screenshot Contrasting Brick Wall Set Screenshot Contrasting Brick Wall Set Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 210.16 KB | File Name SAILFINDRAGON_ContrastingBrickWallSET_SIMS2.zip | # of Downloads 555  

Comments
#2 28-08-2012
Must've missed these when you uploaded them Smile Love the colours, think I may just have to get these too, later, when I'm home from work, lol

#3 28-08-2012
Thank you Karen.

Sorry, that is a members only option